The Purex Cub3d has been designed for use with 3D printers, providing efficient filtration of the unwanted 3D printing fumes and particles that are created during the 3D printing process.
The adjustable speed and hood ensure that you extract the particles whilst keeping the air inside the printer to ensure a quality print, meanwhile keeping those around the printer safe.
- Adjustable airflow
- Operates worldwide with no loss of performance
- Low capital and running costs
- Submicronic (HEPA) filtration removes 99.997% of particles down to 0.3 microns
- Activated carbon filtration removes harmful gas
- Simple to install and quiet in operation
- Easy to relocate
- Precision made from mild steel
- Cabinet Height: 366 mm
- Cabinet Width: 308 mm
- Cabinet Depth: 294 mm
- Cabinet Weight: 12 kg
- Multivoltage – Wattage: 0.21 kW
- Frequency: 50 Hz/60 Hz