“Purex have over 30 years of supplying fume extraction solutions unlike any other in the industry. A world expert in its field, Purex is renowned for the quality and reliability of its technology and unrivalled customer support."
Purex are ideally located to service the world wide fume extraction market.
UK - Purex offices are in Doncaster with easy access to major routes.
USA - Purex offices are based in the Chicagoland area which allows us to quickly ship goods anywhere in the country.
Worldwide Distribution Network - In over 30 countries offer you local support
- 2018 New production facility opened in Brough UK
- 2017 New warehouse opened
- 2016 Purex Incorporated established in the USA
- 2016 Purex moved to QWP House a new custom built premises
- 2015 Purex iFume series launched
- 2015 Purex acquired by current owners
- 2006 Purex Americas opened
- 2005 Purex 9000 series was launched
- 2000 Due to Purex turnover growing Purex house extended by 50%
- 1998 Purex 8000 series of machine was launched
- 1997 Purex house production facility opened
- 1993 Purex 7000 series of machine was launched
- 1989 New production facility opened
- 1988 Purex 6000 series of machine was launched
- 1985 Purex formed
Trefor Jones - Owner
Andy Easey - Owner
Luke Fenton - Head of Commercial
Thomas Peace - Head of Technical
Charlie Easey - Head of Production