FumeCube Dual Arm
The FumeCube Dual Arm is a compact fume extraction unit designed for the electronics industry. Ideal for soldering extraction and electronic manufacturing, the FumeCube Dual Arm is equipped with two connection kits including various hose and capture options to provide operators with greater flexibility and ease of use.
Our analogue fume extractor units are a highly effective, economical choice. With the same quality build as our digital units, our analogue units come equipped with filter-blocked warning capabilities – both visual and audible – to help avoid downtime.
Features and Benefits
- Visual and audible ‘filter blocked’ warning that alerts the operator when a filter starts to block and should be changed to prevent downtime.
- Varicolor filter blocked warning system
- LED filter status: Green = OK; Yellow= Filter nearly full; RED = Replacement filter is needed
- Automatic electronic flow control – maintains a constant extraction rate even as the filter blocks
- Adjustable airflow
- Operates worldwide with no loss of performance
- Low capital and running costs
- Submicronic (HEPA) filtration removes 99.997% of particles down to 0.3 microns
- Activated carbon filtration removes harmful gas
- Simple to install and quiet in operation
- Easy to relocate
- Precision made from Stainless steel
- Remote interface capability
- Cabinet Height: 366 mm
- Cabinet Width: 308 mm
- Cabinet Depth: 294 mm
- Cabinet Weight: 12 kg
- 230v – Wattage: 0.32 kW
- Multivoltage – Wattage: 0.21 kW
- Frequency: 50 Hz/60 Hz