Analogue DentalEX – Dental Air Purifier
The DentalEX Air Purifier is an analogue fume extraction system designed with dental staff and patients in mind. With automatic electronic flow control, our dental air purifier consistently protects operators from harmful gases and airborne contaminants. Boasting low running costs, the DentalEX Air Purifier offers a cost-effective solution for dental care professionals – making our fume extraction unit one of the most efficient and cost-effective solutions in the dental industry.
As standard, all our analogue units come equipped with filter blocked warning capabilities – both visual and audible – to prevent any downtime and continually ensure the safety of your staff.
Features and Benefits
- Visual and audible filter blocked warning alerts the operator when a filter starts to block and should be changed
- Automatic electronic flow control – maintains a constant extraction rate even as the filter blocks
- Gas sensor
- Adjustable airflow
- Low capital and running costs
- HEPA filtration
- Activated carbon filtration removing harmful gas
- Simple to install and quiet in operation
- Easy to relocate
- Precision made from mild steel
- Multi position arm
- Easily operational from the foot switch
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Used across the Dental Industry
- Cabinet Height (Including Castors): 688 mm
- Cabinet Width: 375 mm
- Cabinet Depth: 340mm
- Multivoltage – Wattage: 1.1 kW
- Frequency: 50 Hz/60 Hz
Watch the video below see the DentalEX in action.