The FumeCube MAX is a compact, multi-purpose fume extraction unit designed for both the electronics and laser industry. Equipped for soldering, electronics manufacturing, light laser coding and marking, the FumeCube MAX is the most versatile analogue fume extractor within our FumeCube series.
Our analogue fume extraction systems are a highly effective, economical choice. With the same quality build as our digital units, our analogue fume extractors come equipped with visual and audible filter-blocked warning capabilities to help avoid down time.
Features and Benefits
- Visual and audible filter blocked warning alerts the operator when a filter starts to block and filter should be changed. This would avoid any down time
- Varicolor filter blocked warning system
- LED filter status: Green indicates the filter is safe for use, yellow indicates when the filter is nearly full and Red highlights when the filter needs replacing.
- Automatic electronic flow control – maintains a constant extraction rate even as the filter blocks
- Adjustable airflow
- Operates worldwide with no loss of performance
- Low capital and running costs
- Submicronic (HEPA) filtration removes 99.997% of particles down to 0.3 microns
- Activated carbon filtration removes harmful gas
- Simple to install and quiet in operation
- Easy to relocate
- Precision made from Stainless steel
- Remote interface capability
- Widely used in laser and electronics industries.
- Cabinet Height: 493 mm
- Cabinet Width: 308 mm
- Cabinet Depth: 330 mm
- Cabinet Weight: 14 kg
- 230v – Wattage: 0.14 kW
- Multivoltage – Wattage: 0.21 kW
- Frequency: 50 Hz/60 Hz