FumeCube Single Arm
The FumeCube Single Arm is a compact fume extraction unit designed for the electronics industry. Ideal for soldering extraction and electronic manufacturing, the analogue FumeCube Single Arm is equipped with a connection kit including various hose and capture options to provide operators with greater flexibility and ease of use.
Our analogue fume extraction systems are a highly effective, economical choice. With the same quality build as our digital units, our analogue fume extractors come equipped with visual and audible filter-blocked warning capabilities to help avoid downtime.
- Visual and audible filter blocked warning alerts the operator when a filter starts to block and should be changed. This would avoid any down time
- Varicolor filter blocked warning system
- LED filter status: Green indicates the filter is safe for use, yellow indicates when the filter is nearly full and Red highlights when the filter needs replacing.
- Automatic electronic flow control – maintains a constant extraction rate even as the filter blocks
- Adjustable airflow
- Operates worldwide with no loss of performance
- Low capital and running costs
- Submicronic (HEPA) filtration removes 99.997% of particles down to 0.3 microns
- Activated carbon filtration removes harmful gas
- Simple to install and quiet in operation
- Easy to relocate
- Precision made from Stainless steel
- Remote interface capability
- Ideal for use within the electronics industry.
- Cabinet Height: 366 mm
- Cabinet Width: 308 mm
- Cabinet Depth: 294 mm
- Cabinet Weight: 12 kg
- 230v – Wattage: 0.32 kW
- Multivoltage – Wattage: 0.21 kW
- Frequency: 50 Hz/60 Hz