The Xbase 400 laser fume extraction system protects operators from hazardous fumes and vapours. Part of our analogue series, the Xbase 400 boasts the same functionality as its digital counterparts but for a much lower cost! Perfectly designed for medium laser engraving and cutting, our Xbase fume extractor is a popular choice across the laser industry.
As standard, all our analogue units come equipped with filter-blocked warning capabilities – both visual and audible – to help avoid any downtime and continually ensure the safety of your staff.
Features and Benefits
- Visual and audible filter blocked warning alerts the operator when a filter starts to block and should be changed. This would avoid any down time
- Varicolor filter blocked warning system
- LED filter status: Green = OK; Yellow= Filter nearly full; RED = Replacement filter is needed
- Automatic electronic flow control – maintains a constant extraction rate even as the filter blocks
- Adjustable airflow
- Low capital and running costs
- Quick change, patented labyrinth pre-filters deliver longer filter life
- Submicronic (HEPA) filtration removes 99.997% of particles down to 0.3 microns
- Activated carbon filtration to remove harmful gases
- Simple to install and quiet in operation
- Easy to relocate
- Precision made from Stainless steel
- Remote interface capability
- Used across the Laser industry.
- Cabinet Height (Including Castors): 705 mm
- Cabinet Width: 707 mm
- Cabinet Depth: 691 mm
- Cabinet Weight: 80 kg
- 120v – Wattage: 0.26 kW
- 230v – Wattage: 0.24 kW
- Frequency: 50 Hz/60 Hz