The Purex 1500i is a versatile, fully automatic digital unit, designed to protect your employees from harmful fumes and pollutants. Suitable for both Laser and Electronic fume extraction, this system is essential for businesses that partake in heavy laser engraving, laser coding and marking, soldering and electronics manufacturing.
Despite its versatility, the 1500i does not compromise on quality! Like all our digital units, it has a dedicated control, monitoring and display system that is unique to Purex fume extractors. So you can rest assured that your operators are always protected from harmful gases and chemicals.
Features and Benefits
- Automatic electronic flow control – maintains a constant extraction rate even if the filter blocks
- Adjustable airflow
- Clear and informative graphic display
- Gas and particle sensors on the exhaust
- Low capital and running costs
- Quick change patented Labyrinth pre-filters that deliver a longer filter life
- Submicronic (HEPA) filtration removes 99.997% of particles down to 0.3 microns
- Activated carbon filtration removes harmful gas
- Simple to install and quiet in operation
- Easy to relocate
- Precision made from stainless steel
- High performance brushless motors
- Remote interface capability
- Used within Laser & Electronics industries.
- Cabinet Height (Includes Castors): 1400 mm
- Cabinet Width: 725 mm
- Cabinet Depth: 726 mm
- Cabinet Weight: 150 kg
- 120v – Wattage: 3.45 kW
- 230v – Wattage: 2.95 kW
- Frequency: 50 Hz/60 Hz