The Digital 200 is a fully automatic digital unit, designed to protect users from harmful gases and pollutants. Suitable for both Laser and Electronic fume extraction, the digital 200 is essential for processes like soldering, light inkjet coding and laser marking.
Despite its versatility, the digital 200 does not compromise on quality! As with all our digital units, it has a dedicated control, monitoring and display system that is unique to Purex fume extractors. So, you can rest assured that your operators are always protected from harmful gases and chemicals.
Features and Benefits
- Automatic electronic flow control – maintains a constant extraction rate even if the filter blocks
- Adjustable airflow
- Clear and informative graphic display
- Gas and particle sensors on the exhaust
- Low capital and running costs
- Submicronic (HEPA) filtration removes 99.997% of particles down to 0.3 microns
- Activated carbon filtration removes harmful gas
- Simple to install and quiet in operation
- Easy to relocate
- Precision made from stainless steel
- High performance brushless motors
- Remote interface capability
- Ideal for use in Laser & Electronics industries.
- Cabinet Height (Includes Castors): 710 mm
- Cabinet Width: 445 mm
- Cabinet Depth: 528 mm
- Cabinet Weight: 50 kg
- 120v – Wattage: 0.5 kW
- 230v – Wattage: 0.5 kW
- Frequency: 50 Hz/60 Hz