The Purex 800i 3-Tier fume extractor effectively removes hazardous contaminants from your working environment. Designed for the Laser industry, the 800i 3-Tier is optimised for heavy laser engraving, coding and marking for acrylic applications. Unlike the 800i 2-Tier, the 800i 3-Tier has two main filters in addition to the standard pre-filter, creating a 3-tier filtration system.
As with all our digital fume extractors, the 800i 3-Tier utilises automated technology – all the user needs to do is set the appropriate airflow on installation. The digital display showcases units accurately measuring any gases and chemicals emitted.
Features & Benefits
- Automatic electronic flow control – maintains a constant extraction rate even if the filter blocks
- Adjustable airflow
- Clear and informative graphic display
- Gas and particle sensors on the exhaust
- Low capital and running costs
- Quick change patented Labyrinth pre-filters deliver longer filter life
- Submicronic (HEPA) filtration removes 99.997% of particles down to 0.3 microns
- Activated carbon filtration removes harmful gas
- Simple to install and quiet in operation
- Easy to relocate
- Precision made from stainless steel
- High performance brushless motors
- Remote interface capability
- Used within the Laser industry.
- Cabinet Height (Includes Castors): 1155 mm
- Cabinet Width: 571 mm
- Cabinet Depth: 675 mm
- Cabinet Weight: 95 kg
- 120v – Wattage: 2.4 kW
- 230v – Wattage: 2.4 kW
- Frequency: 50 Hz/60 Hz